Thursday, December 20, 2007

Saturday

On Saturday, I attended a Christmas party at Ken's daycare, not the conference, with my family. We enjoyed making a Christmas wreath with pastas, bingo game, and singing some songs. Ken sang no song again, as if he was determined never to sing any song in front of people.
In the afternoon, I visited a hospital to have a brain checkup. There I underwent
intravenous infusion of iodine-based contrast agent, electrocardiogram, and the multislice computed tomography (CT). It was curious for me to feel hot inside my body. And then, I received a drip infusion of saline and an explanation of the diagnosis.
The doctor showed me the three-dimensional images of my head and told that my pituitary gland is slightly enlarged but there was no other abnormal sign. He recommended me to undergo an MRI if I was concerned about it. I did not wish to do, because the price for CT was very expensive. Alternatively, I ordered a CD-ROM that contains these images.
At the night, Ken said me that he had a knee pain. I guessed that was a growing pain, and rubbed his knee. He slept, and forgot his pain.

No comments: