Sunday, December 9, 2007

Cherimoya

Last month, I purchased cherimoya, a fruit originally come from Andes, using internet shopping. I got four for the price of three, I guess the reason is probably due to the late shipping or their relatively small size. I placed them in the room and waited for a week until ripe. I tasted it today, and thought that it was not as delicious as when I had tasted it previously. Mari did not like it, and complained to me about my wasting money. She favorites mango among the tropical fruits, and I know that she had ordered "mangos in the world " via internet shopping. I favorite durian among the tropical fruits and I often buy it from a supermarket, Jasco. Of course I love Japanese fruits too, but I would like to taste them only in season.
We can enjoy colorful four seasons and a variety of fruits in Japan. It looks like mikan (mandarin orange) have a good season this year in Japan. That is good news for me, because it was too expensive last year.

No comments: