Thursday, December 27, 2007

Last week

Happenings of the last week.
From Monday to Wednesday. I made a business report for the conference, and etc... .
On Thursday evening. Mari was invited to a drinking party. I and Ken stayed at home. When she came back, we had fallen asleep.
On Friday. I visited a chemical company for a meeting along with my professor. After that I did the "oo-souji (year-end cleaning)" of my laboratory and joined the "bounen-kai (laboratory year-end party)". On my way home, it was so cold, and I pulled my coat over my head. Perhaps it would be some suspicious.
On Saturday. I showed off the images of my brain in my laboratory. Then I went to an indoor swimming pool, but I felt very itchy all over. It is difficult for me to swim scratching myself. I gave up on swimming.

No comments: