Monday, December 17, 2007

BMB2007

Oops, I did it. I mistook my presentation day !
I attended the BMP 2007, a conference for the biochemistry and molecular biology in Japan. I mistook my poster presentation day that was last Wednesday, not Tuesday. I found it on Tuesday, and I was very confused. I dashed to Yokohama Minato-mirai (the place for the conference) as fast as I could, and just made it for the presentation.
In this conference, a hot presentation about iPS (induced pluripotent stem) cell was given by Dr. Yamanaka. His research group made the pluripotent stem cells from mouse and human fibroblasts. I heard that big projects are going to start in both USA and Japan. Will it become as common as the RNAi ? I want to do such work as iPS, but not about iPS.

Sunset in Minato-mirai.

No comments: