Sunday, December 16, 2007

HandiCAM

I also purchased a video recorder on last October, because Mari wanted to record the activity of Ken in a sports festival at his daycare. I used to capture Ken's daily happening using a cell phone with camera, and the image was not so good. But I satisfied it, because I made it as for myself, living away from my home. Now I live with my family, and need not to record it. Even so, I bought a video recorder, Sony HandiCAM , which can store data in a hard disk drive.
Ken made his debut in my personal video on Oct 27. He did not show any action in the festival: he lay on the floor throughout it all. I stored the data on a DVD disk without modifying, and watched the boring DVD on the TV.
Next, I recorded our travel aboard a steam train "ban-etsu story" from Aidzu-wakamatsu to Niigata. Ken enjoyed the sight of the steam train, and watched the DVD again and again.
I would like to make a lot of video using this recorder with my family.

No comments: