Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas

On the Christmas morning, I took Ken to nearby clinic of otolaryngology. More than 100 patients were waiting there due to after holiday weekend. As several patients were coughing through their masks, we waited our turn out of the door. But Ken asked me to go to the rest room. "Little shits, and such a big shit, all be gone !" "OK. I see, do it quickly." I picked a small amount of it for the medical examination.
He had fallen asleep when his name was called, but he woke up soon on the examination table and resisted violently. The doctor finished examination smoothly, and gave us a prescription for the antibiotics and pain reliever.
At the night, I came back home while Ken was playing with his Christmas present, Tomy Thomas and friends. I asked him whether he got it from Santa. "No", he said, "Chi-baa gave me this". He assumed that he got it from his grandmother, Chi-baa.

No comments: