Wednesday, April 30, 2008

On the moving day

On the moving day, I took a nap for a few hours and finished packaging of our apartment. The moving truck came our apartment at 8:30 a.m. and removed all packages.
Mari and Ken went to the new apartment via train to open the door. I stayed former apartment and continued to clean up the garbage. I had an appointment to return the keys of the door at noon but I could not complete the cleaning until that time. The real-estate agent came again 1 hour after that and told me that his agency does not refund any security deposit. He justified the reasons and I gave up to quarrel with him.
After that, I drove toward our new apartment with a lot of remaining sundries. I felt very sleepy, but no service area was found on the highway. I reached there with great effort.
This apartment had been renovated but jammed with packages. I had a hard time to make up them. Yet, I know that we have to move next March again.

No comments: