Monday, April 7, 2008

Haku-ren

On April 1, I moved to the research institute where I work as a postdoctoral fellow. In the former laboratory, I took over my works and all of my samples to a technician by the end of March. Since she did not involved in my research project, she requested me to make a list of all of my samples, plasmid constructs, reagents, and cDNAs. I did it reluctantly.
I dive into a new research field again. I have worked for a long time as a postdoctoral fellow. I am in an exhausted condition. I would turn a new leaf.

Photos are blooming haku-ren (haku-mokuren, a white magnolia). I made a "haiku", short poetry originated in Japan.
"Sari-yuki-te, haku-ren no sora aogi-miru" (I look up at the sky with flowers of white magnolia. You know, I went another way.)

No comments: