Sunday, April 20, 2008

New apartment and strawberry jam

I left Hachi-ouji city on Apr 14. I lived in there for 6 years; during the years, I married with Mari, Ken was born, and we registered this city as the domicile of my family's origin.
On Apr 6, we went to Asaka city to see our new apartment. Mari had a shock when she saw the apartment house. She chose the apartment and signed the contract without seeing the room. She found that the apartment house stands at the bottom of a hill and we have to walk up a steep slope to go to the station. After that, Mari was somewhat confused, and she walked down the up escalator.
At first we planned to put Ken at a daycare near the station, but Mari decided to take him to the on-site daycare near my laboratory. But the daycare requested us a doctor's certificate that allows us to put him in a daycare. So I took Ken to a pediatric hospital last Sunday to obtain the certificate.
At a vegetable store near the hospital, I bought 4 packages of strawberries. I made strawberry jam from 2 pounds of strawberries. Ken saw the fresh jam and said "What's a dream. There is a lot of strawberry jam!" I would like to take Ken to the strawberry-picking tour in this spring.

No comments: