Sunday, January 27, 2008

Windows

I have not bought any Macintosh computer for a decade, whereas I bought a Windows computer last year. I replaced my old Vaio subnotebook with a Vista notebook. This Vaio used to be very useful for presentation and home use, but Microsoft and others ended support for Windows Me.
But I disappointed in Vista and Office 2007. First, they altered their interfaces completely. For this reason, Mari hates to work on it and using the old Vaio yet in her laboratory. She has been a Windows user for a long time, but she said never to buy any Windows computer again. Second, I did not even imagine that 1 GB memory is not sufficient to run an operation system. Also, 1.7 GHz processor is insufficient for Vista.
Why does computer frustrate us at any time? For personal use, I think it has already matured 5 years ago. After that, both software and hardware are unnecessarily enlarged more and more. I suppose that is a plot by software and hardware companies, to let us buy new computers continuously.

No comments: