Thursday, January 3, 2008

Dec 31

On the last day in 2007. We continued cleaning of our rooms. Mari took care of the kitchen range hood. Suddenly she screamed wildly. She found a dead sparrow in the hood.
Yesterday, Ken soiled his shorts. I told him that I will wash his hip with water if he shits in the shorts. He succeeded in his toilet training all day long today. At the night, however, he took off his pants and shorts and touched his hip with his hands. I led him to the bathroom immediately. It was too late, and he shitted on my hands. "No ! No cold water !" He cried and stamped his foot, but I washed his hip with water.
Mari's little sister will stay with my family for three days. She is going to make a promotional video for her working music shop. She recorded some performances in a concert using my HandiCAM, but could not make any DVD video. She recorded it as high definition format, AVCHD, and so she will edit it by using my PC during her holiday.
She arrived at my home while I was in my laboratory. Then we watched "Kou-haku", an year-end grand song festival, on the TV over "Toshi-koshi soba", buckwheat noodles for the end of this year.
I had felt many frustrations during this year with little progress. I would like to make a significant advance in the next year.

No comments: