Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Dec 30

On last Sunday, I did the year-end cleaning of our rooms. As Ken spread out his toys on the floor, I ordered him to put them away. But he did not do it at all, so I said him that I would discard them unless he did it soon. "No, I'll do it now !" But he continued to play with them. I put all of his toys in a bag. "My doy, doys !" He cried and kicked me, but hid it in the closet. He cried out for a while, and then, we went to shopping for the New Year.
We need not the traditional "osechi", a Japanese foods for the New Year. But all prices of the foods for the New Year had suddenly risen. Ken brings a box of cookies and a bunch of bananas to the cash register. He held them tightly, never to lose anything by me.
It blew and was so cold on the way to home. We would like to eat ramen, but there was no ramen shop opened that time. We entered a beef bowl restaurant, Yoshinoya.

No comments: