Sunday, June 29, 2008

My brother's wedding ceremony

On May 31, we attended the wedding ceremony of my older brother. Since we were asked to go to the wedding place, Sendai, by 11:00 a.m., we left our home at 7:30 a.m. It was raining, and we took a taxi to go to the station. Ken fell down into a puddle and cried out. We found that we lost our train tickets. Mari was in a bad mood throughout the day.
We waited the ceremony for 2 hours in a room together with related persons. Ken played scribbling on a whiteboard with my little brother and his girlfriend. The ceremony started at 1:00 p.m. in a French restaurant. The dishes were quite delicious, but Ken had fallen asleep during the course. We were provided a frame with HoloSpex lenses, which add an illusion of hearts to a bright point of light. The bridal couple lighted a small firework on the table. A number of hearts flied in all directions. The sight amazed us.
After the ceremony, we were given a package of souvenir. Glasses? But it was heavy. I took it to my home and saw two full-bottles of wine. I tasted them and thought that I was happier if they had given them to us by delivery.

Mari and I got married four years ago without wedding ceremony. We have no plan to do. In fact, Mari forgot our wedding day.

My mother with HoloSpex glasses.

No comments: