Saturday, May 10, 2008

Golden week

From May 3 to 6, it was four-day weekend called the Golden week. Both Mari's parents and my parents are living in Tochigi Prefecture, and so we visited them at once in this weekend. My father was angry with me because I had sent a mail that I was doing a job of window cleaning but not research. And Mari blamed me for that I showed a bad attitude toward her grandparents.

We went to a farm for strawberry picking on May 5. There we were allowed to eat strawberries as much as we want; however, the time was limited within 30 min and we were not allowed to take it out of the farm. Ken ate few strawberries although we paid his full fee, and he liked to force me to eat green strawberries. We bought a lot of strawberries at a stand near the farm, not in the farm. I made strawberry jam again together with Ken.

No comments: