Sunday, September 21, 2008

Badminton

I am belonging in the badminton club in this research institute. I enjoy playing it twice in a week, although I am not a good player. In fact, I stayed in a training camp for three days on the last weekend in August.
We gathered in the research institute at 6:30 a.m. and departed for Ishiuchi-Maruyama in Niigata area. We trained in an old gymnasium from 10:00 to 5:00 p.m. I did it hardly throughout three days under the instruction of Mr. S, an instructor of a badminton shop. As the result, I won two of three games that were held in this camp. On our way home, I grumbled to Mr. O and Y about my little progress. They told me not at all.
I fully enjoyed the camp. I want to participate it next year too, although I have to move from this institute next April.

I tend to get into things that I am not good at. Perhaps badminton is one of them. Is research another one ?

The gymnasium and pension we used.


Frogs on the window.

No comments: