Monday, March 17, 2008

Last Friday

I went to a University in Tokyo to meet a Professor who had been my graduate advisor. I did not keep in touch with him, but he remembered me and was worried about my job. I handed my CV to him and explained my situation. He told me that he would introduce me to a staff of a research institute in Japan. He called there right away, and to my surprise, I got interviewed by the staff on the spot. Furthermore, he accepted to write a recommendation letter for me. I was very impressed by his great kindness.

When I come back to my home, I felt something in my hip. I had a shock, because I bled from my hole. It was quite unexpected for me to have hemorrhoidal disease. I soiled my shorts, and I felt very miserable. I had to use a sanitary napkin from the next day.

No comments: