Sunday, March 9, 2008

At last weekend

At last weekend, I attended an interim meeting in Tsukuba with regard to the project, in which I am currently involved. I prepared a PowerPoint file for the presentation, but my professor told me that I need not to join the meeting because I will be fired on this April. I could not make my mind until the meeting day and I was scolded by Mari in that morning.
I wanted to meet a friend of mine in Tsukuba at the night. To my surprise, the day was his baby's due date. So I did not see him and offered him my congratulations.
At the evening, there was a party for the participants. I extended to some of them my thanks for what they did for me. At the time, my professor passed nearby me without seeing me. When I saw her expression, I realized that I had failed to develop my carrier path again.
At the night, I felt nauseous and had bad diarrhea. I stayed at Tsukuba but could not attend the meeting the next day. The bad diarrhea had continued for three days and I went to the rest room some dozen times in a day.

No comments: