Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Movement

I moved to Niigata city on Mar 25.

Mar 22, Sunday, was a wind day. Mari, Ken and I went to Tokyo Disney Sea. Saori, Mari's little sister, joined us. The parade blew off, but we enjoyed a variety of attractions. The "Tower of Terror" scared Ken and Saori.

(Left) windy Disney Sea. (Right) Tokyo Disneyland Resort celebrates 25th anniversary.


The next morning, Monday, I carried some packages to my new lab. I drove 400 miles in about 7 hours. During the driving, I bled from my hole again. Mari encouraged me to put all my power in my ass.
At the night, I attended a drinking party of badminton club. That was farewell party for me too, and I got the "rookie of the year award". I obtained a badminton racket case, a Nike Gym Sack, and two dozens of VAAM drinks. I greatly appreciate their kindness. I will continue badminton in Niigata city.


Tuesday. I took Ken to daycare, and continued packaging my apartment. But I wasted my time over watching the final game of World Baseball Classic on TV. I admired fantastic play by Ichiro. Mari come back home at 10 p.m. and went to bed soon. I had no other choice but to clean my apartment through the night.

Wednesday. At 11 a.m., I passed movers all packages and furniture items. Then I completed cleaning, discarded trash, and had my car inspection at a garage. After that, I jammed garbage into my car, cleaned up my former lab, and left Wako city.
I needed some naps. We arrived my parents' house at midnight.

Thursday. We met Mari's parents and went toward Niigata city. At the night we stayed in a hotel in Niigata, and went to our new apartment in the next morning. We received the packages at 9 a.m. Mari held her temper because the porters broke some of her items.

I lived in Asaka city for a year. In Tokyo, it is cherry-blossom time. Niigata is snowed in yet, but there are a lot of signs of spring.

(Left) Snowing night in Niigata. (Right) Fruiting bodies of horsetail.


An interior of samurai helmet "Kabuto".
This is a kabuto replica of Naoe Kanetsugu, who was derived from Niigata region (Echigo). The letter of front crest is "愛 (love)".

No comments: