Sunday, February 8, 2009

Seeds

"I have two seeds." Ken touched his balls in the bath and told me that.
"What seeds?" I asked him.
"Strawberry!"
Ken really loves strawberry.


Ken loves boobs too. One day, Ken was watching a movie on TV. Mari turned the channel in the love scene. Ken got angry and required her to turn it back.
Another day, Mari watched some YouTube videos and left the PC. Ken picked up a video of a sexy girl from the "related videos" and stared at the screen.
Mari is worrying about his future, but I think he is perfectly normal.


I went shopping with Ken. He saw a bus and told me that a big crocodile eats the bus.
"That's the crocodile in the Peter Pan. Tick-tack, tick-tack."
"That eats ship too. Ken beats up the crocodile!"
"Wow."
"But… Ken may die."
He should not go killing the crocodile.

No comments: